Location / Map
AYANA Resort and Spa
Jl. Karang Mas Sejahtera
Jimbaran, Bali 80364, Indonesia
Offering seclusion yet accessibility, AYANA Resort and Spa is located on 90 hectares of cliff-top gardens above Jimbaran, on Bali’s ‘sunset’ coast. Retaining the traditional ambience of a Balinese fishing village, Jimbaran’s breathtaking sunset views are matched by diverse scenery from the tranquil bay and dramatic cliffs on one side, to rolling hills and lush forest on the other. The perfect sanctuary for a relaxing break, AYANA offers the extensive facilities of Bali’s only integrated resort, and is also a convenient base from which to explore Bali:
- 20 minutes’ drive from Bali airport
- 5-minutes to Jimbaran Village’s art galleries, boutiques, traditional market and fish market
- 20-minutes to championship golf courses and shopping centers
- 40-minutes to Seminyak’s shopping and nightlife
- 1.5 hours to Ubud
- On-site facilities: 15 restaurants and bars including priority access to the famous sunsets at Rock Bar; 11 swimming pools, private beach, 2 spas, 2 Kids’ Clubs, golf-putting and 2 fitness centers.
Airport to Resort
Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Distance to Resort: 12 kilometers (7.4 miles)
You can request one-way or round-trip airport transportation when making reservations. Some packages include airport transfers.
A complimentary roundtrip transportation from Jimbaran, Nusa Dua and Kuta area is available for guests with a minimum spend of Rp2,000,000.
The resort provides complimentary round-trip shuttle bus service to Bali Collection shopping complex at Nusa Dua four times every day.
- From Hotel to Bali Collection: 10:00 / 12:00 / 14:00 / 16:00
- From Bali Collection to Hotel: 10:45 / 12:45 / 14:45 / 16:45
* Taxis are available from the hotel upon request.
* 11 people maximum per departure. Bookings in advance are essential.
- Skype ID: