AYANA Resort and Spa respects your right to privacy
AYANA Resort and Spa (ARS) recognizes and respects your right to privacy.
You may browse at will through most of ayanaresort.com without supplying personal information. In the event that you are asked for personal information, ARS will collect only what is necessary – for example, in order to answer your inquiry – and ARS's policy for its use it only as follows.
Personal information means any information that may be used to identify your or your company, including (but not limited to) your name, e-mail address, street address, telephone number, occupation, and/or industry.
By giving ARS personal information, you give ARS your consent to collect and use it in accordance with this statement. If you do not approve of ARS's use as outlined here, please do not submit your personal information.
Use of Collected Information
ARS does not use collected personal information for other than the following purposes:
- Delivering ARS's services and brochures
- Informing ARS's services and products
- Responding to your inquiry
- Statistical analysis to improve ARS's services and this website
- Provide you with certain information you request
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ARS only share personal information with third-parties in the following circumstances:
- ARS is required by law to do so.
- The information sharing was announced in advance when information was collected.
- ARS has your permission to share information.
- ARS needs to send information to other companies that work on behalf of ARS to provide a product or service to you.
Like most commercial websites, ARS automatically logs all of the traffic to and from this website. These logs do not include any type of personal information that can identify you or your company. These logs include domain information that helps ARS to improve its website, determine the cause of any problem and analyze statistically.
Cookies and Tracking Technology
Links to Other Sites
This website contains hyperlinks to other sites. Note, however, that ARS does not share personal information with any of these sites, and ARS is not responsible for their content and/or privacy policies.
Questions or Suggestions
Please email questions or concerns about ARS's collection, use or disclosure of your personal information to